Friday, February 26, 2010

Some picture of kuching again.


Design by our famous DNA design network architect

Design by famous warren and mahoney architect, from new zealand. the spring



the famous award winning residential design Avenue 7th at kuching


Sometime I wonder is there anybody in the world is reading my blog? some i need to review or rethink why am i spending many hour doing some nonsense thing? Hopefully someday that all this would be helpful information to someone, just maybe it would just help one person life change that would be good enough and satisfaction for me. A lot of people have ask me this question in sibu, maybe in new zealand, mentakab and klang. and now in kuching. It sound something like this, 'Why are you ...1... here ....2... , don't your hometown provide the ....3.....? ' the no1 is like doing term 'studying, stay, working and etc.' the no2. the place 'kuching, sibu and etc' , no3 is something facilities or opportunity. But not angry or irritated by those fellar, but I alway ask me to ponder again why? why am I in this condition or this place? Why i want to study in sibu when there is so many architecture school in kl? why i wanna go to form 6 in klang when banting got it?(khang yinn will know about that) why am I training in kuching? transport consideration is one of it, but the major point is that i'm sick of KL architecture firm, they are creating many unnecessary ugly design and totally pointless sometime, that why I hope I can learn some quality design principle from sarawakian, and I have learn it, thank God he allowed me to have this knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment